Scholarship criteria and requirements for consideration:
- Student must be of Italian ancestry with at least one (1) grandparent of Italian heritage.
- Student must possess outstanding academic achievement with a GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher.
- Student must be attending a college or university in the Fall of 2019.
- Student must submit a complete application
- A complete application consists of :
- An application form
- An official school transcript from your current year school
- A 500-word essay
- A letter of recommendation from a recent school teacher
- Applications will be adjudicated on the aforementioned materials. Essays must be written with excellent English grammar and sentence structure.
- Judgement of applications will be done by parties independent of CI-AMA.
- All decisions are final and are not subject to query.
- Applications will only be accepted via electronic submission.*
- All materials must be submitted for consideration.
- Official deadline to submit application is month, date, 2019, 11:59 pm.
*Exact submission details to be announced at a later date.
- Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org