CI-AMA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
DEADLINE: AUGUST 15, 2020 (11:59 pm)
This form works best in Google’s Chrome Browser. [Download free here.]
* Required Field
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship criteria and requirements for consideration:
- Student must be of Italian ancestry with at least one (1) grandparent of Italian heritage.
- Student must possess outstanding academic achievement with a GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher.
- Student must be attending a college or university in the Fall of 2020.
- Student must submit a complete application
- This form will not submit incomplete applications.
- A complete application consists of :
- An online application submittal
- An official school transcript from your current year school
- A 500-word essay
- A letter of recommendation from a recent school teacher
- Applications will be adjudicated on the aforementioned materials. Essays must be written with excellent English grammar and sentence structure.
- Judgement of applications will be done by parties independent of CI-AMA.
- All decisions are final and are not subject to query.
- Deadline to submit application is August 15, 2020, 11:59 pm.
- Applications submitted after this deadline will NOT be considered.
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com
Schedule of selection process:
Judging of applicants to be done by independent professionals.
All requirements for consideration due no later than: 08/15/2020
Recipients notified by: 09/18/2020
We are proud of the support to the past recipients and thoroughly enjoy seeing how the youth take advantage of this opportunity in their path toward leadership. We look forward to hearing from all of our future leaders. If you were awarded a scholarship or submitted an application in prior years, please feel free to re-apply.
The awards will be given out on the evening on the Feast of La Madonna di Buterrito on Sunday, October 18, 2020.
Officers of CI-AMA and your scholarship committee.